Terms & Conditions
Terms in Brief
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below. Full terms and conditions.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by Fusion Holidays.
- Fusion Holidays has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Fusion Holidays Pty Ltd only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Fusion Holidays does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Fusion Holidays does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your clients holiday.
Full terms and conditions here: terms and conditions